What is this position?
We are looking for outgoing, passionate, and people-driven team members to be onsite at Alma each day managing the day-to-do. This includes greeting our members' clients and making sure the space is running without a hitch.
In this position, you‘ll play an active role in representing and fostering the alma brand and community culture. You will be responsible for coordinating the day to day operations of the space, assisting in any alma events & programming, and listening and responding to our members’ requests. You make our members’ lives easier and accomplish this with warmth, professionalism and an unwaveringly can-do attitude. You can expect to be on your feet most of the day interacting with our members and their clients and making sure the space runs smoothly.
This role is all about member happiness. Our number #1 priority is making sure each and every member feels like alma is creating an environment for them to grow professionally and deliver the best care possible to their clients.
This role is based in Downtown Brooklyn and will requite rotating shifts on Saturdays in our space.
Winning-factors: Must have qualifications
- A passion for people / a natural connector
- Poise and maturity
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to smile and stay calm under pressure
- Always on time - punctuality is critical to running the space successfully
- Strong organizational skills - there will be a lot of moving parts that will require on-the-fly prioritization
- Experience in the service industry with a genuine interest in helping others
- Strong situational awareness / intuition on what’s needed or missing without direction
- No task too small attitude
Day-to-day customer experience:
- Ensure a seamless arrival experience for both alma therapists and their clients
- Make sure the alma space is running smoothly. This includes regular space walk-throughs, triaging facilities and maintenance requests, fixing/cleaning areas on the fly, keeping pantry/supplies stocked and organized, managing incoming mail & packages.
- Help members with membership questions & changes.
- Develop relationships with our members! We want to gain their trust and be able to facilitate connections within our community
- Oversee daily ordering of supplies and receipt from vendors
Programming & member on-boarding:
- Support the planning and coordination of community events & programming
- Onboard and welcome new members to alma, the community and the space