All Turtles is an early-stage product studio. We solve clear, meaningful problems felt by people and companies alike with an eye toward the future of health and work. The products we make strive to make a positive impact on the world, with a design-led approach and simple, direct business models. We’re a fully distributed team, with team members across the United States, and in many countries internationally.
As a Technical Recruiter at All Turtles, you’ll help grow and support the team of wonderful people that build our products. Since we’re a small team, your responsibilities will run the full range of recruiting and hiring tasks, from sourcing candidates to the interview, offer, and hiring processes. You’ll help identify ways we can stay competitive with candidates that are consistent with our values. You’ll work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager to implement efficient and empathetic processes to identify and retain our talent. As a TA team member in a growing startup, you will be building out the foundation of our talent acquisition function in a rapidly changing environment, so that the team can be an advisor and thought partner to our colleagues, and offer a great experience to candidates and hiring managers.
YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Sourcing, recruiting, and coordinating for roles across the organization, with an emphasis on engineering positions.
- Finding new and innovative ways to source top-level talent.
- Professionally representing All Turtles and mmhmm, as well as our portfolio companies, and providing candidates with both a clear understanding of our work and philosophy, and a great end-to-end interview experience.
- Sourcing active candidates from our ATS and internal cv database, boolean search, employee referrals, online databases, social networking sites, events and external websites.
- Understanding the roles, priorities, and needs of your team and creating a sourcing strategy to attract the right talent.
- Providing feedback, suggestions and input to the TA Manager and team to improve the effectiveness and adoption of the recruitment process in the organization.
- Developing a deep understanding of the business and what we need, and applying that understanding to further the growth and evolution of the team.
IDEALLY, YOU'LL HAVE:
- Experience with both high volume recruitment and niche specialist searches.
- Experience with technical roles, from engineering to security and all in between.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques.
- In-depth experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse or Lever, and a variety of sourcing tools and job boards.
- A collaborative approach, with a focus on knowledge sharing.
- An inquisitive mind with a strong desire to learn new things and improve existing processes.
- High-growth startup experience.
- Experience working as part of a distributed team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving, attention to detail, and time management skills.
The Technical Recruiter role is a full-time position reporting to the VP of People. This role can be based in any location globally. Since our distributed team works across the US and the EU, US-based applicants are preferred. We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance to our employees and their dependents, as well as a suite of optional benefits and perks programs including parental leave and flexible PTO.
All Turtles is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.