YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Managing and growing a sales pipeline;
- Driving inbound and outbound leads through complex sales cycles to closed won;
- Working your network and collaborating with external partners to source and facilitate new Enterprise projects;
- Managing and prospecting with an existing account base to drive usage-based and feature-based upsells;
- Generating new projects from booking self-driven outbound meetings;
- Building compelling demonstrations with the pre-sales team, sales material and ROI studies bringing value to our customers;
- Building territory plans to share your strategic vision for your market and customers;
- Forecasting accurately to help the team hit their numbers;
- Collaborating with sales developers, solutions engineers, customer success managers, legal, partner managers and marketing.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar AE position closing complex deals (esp. in B2B SaaS sales, selling to retail/ eCommerce customers);
- Excellent spoken and written German skills required, professional level English (Polish, Czech or French are a plus);
- Strong familiarity with outbound prospecting techniques, tools and processes;
- Experience in working with partners (solution integrators, consultancies, independent software vendors);
- Excellent written & spoken German skills;
- Hunter mindset and an excitement for SaaS sales.
NICE TO HAVE:
- You love tech sales;
- You have a curious mindset and are capable to understand prospects’ pains and how a deep tech solution like Algolia can solve it;
- You thrive in dynamic environments and are capable to adjust to constant change;
- You are excited by the idea of building things and have a structured and strategic approach to working your territory;
- You believe you are in charge of your own success and you have the grit to continue going when things get challenging.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment;
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership;
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback;
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company;
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Algolia’s flexible workplace model is designed to empower all Algolians to fulfill our mission to power search and discovery with ease. We place an emphasis on an individual’s impact, contribution, and output over their physical location. Algolia is a high-trust environment and our team members have the autonomy to choose where they want to work and when. We know community comes in many forms and strive to create opportunities for intentional in-person connection in our offices and virtually for our remote colleagues around the world.
We have a global presence with physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Paris, London, Sydney and Bucharest.
Algolia prides itself on being a pioneer and market leader offering an AI-powered, API-First Search & Discovery platform that empowers 17,000+ businesses to compose customer experiences at internet scale that predict what their users want with blazing fast search and web browse experience. Algolia powers more than 30 billion search requests a week – four times more than Microsoft Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex and DuckDuckGo combined.
Algolia is part of a cadre of innovative new companies that are driving the next generation of software development, creating APIs that make developers’ lives easier; solutions that are better than building from scratch and better than having to tweak monolithic SaaS solutions.
In 2021, the company closed $150 million in series D funding and quadrupled its post-money valuation of $2.25 billion. Being well capitalized enables Algolia to continue to invest in its market leading platform, to better serve its thousands of customers–including Under Armor, Petsmart, Stripe, Gymshark, and Walgreens, to name just a few.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to build the world’s best search & discovery technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive within an environment based on autonomy and diversity. We're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
READY TO APPLY?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for building the world’s best search & discovery technology, we’d love to review your application!