Algolia got its start as the world’s best developer platform for great search experiences. Delivering this promise to every developer is still our passion today. A significant proportion of our developers work in large teams within organizations, often across business units and geographies. Ranging from ensuring high reliability and scalability to working with security, IT, and billing teams, these customers have their own unique needs. As a Staff Product Manager - Enterprise, you will be responsible for defining and driving product initiatives that ease the adoption and drive the usage of Algolia at large organizations.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Develop a deep understanding of enterprise customer needs and identify what we can build to enable them.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements.
- Work cross-functionally across the entire Product organization to prioritize and deliver enterprise requirements.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and engineering to support product development and launches.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of product initiatives.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Designed and delivered scalable customer identity models and associated enterprise features like RBAC, and SSO.
- Familiarity with usage-based billing systems and SaaS pricing model upgrades.
- Demonstrably shipped cross-functional enterprise requirements.
- Focused on outcomes - Outcomes take priority over outputs.
- Worked at scale-ups and know what it means to go from $50M to $500M in ARR and the challenges that come with it.
- Strong opinions that are weakly held. We are looking for clarity of thought versus a consensus builder.
- Excellent communication skills both within the company and with customers. Your clarity of thought and communications will drive confidence internally and externally.
- Structured product and business thinking. You are able to break down problems into smaller chunks, while not losing sight of the bigger goal.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of product management ideally in enterprise, cloud, or B2B settings.
NICE TO HAVE:
- An MBA from a top-tier school or relevant business experience is a plus.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients, and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Algolia’s flexible workplace model is designed to empower all Algolians to fulfill our mission to power search and discovery with ease. We place an emphasis on an individual’s impact, contribution, and output, over their physical location. Algolia is a high-trust environment and our team members have the autonomy to choose where they want to work and when. We know community comes in many forms and strive to create opportunities for intentional in-person connection in our offices and virtually for our remote colleagues around the world.
We have a global presence with physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Paris, London, Sydney and Bucharest.
Algolia prides itself on being a pioneer and market leader offering an AI Search solution that empowers 17,000+ businesses to compose customer experiences at internet scale that predict what their users want with blazing fast search and web browse experience. Algolia powers more than 30 billion search requests a week – four times more than Microsoft Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex and DuckDuckGo combined.
Algolia is part of a cadre of innovative new companies that are driving the next generation of software development, creating APIs that make developers’ lives easier; solutions that are better than building from scratch and better than having to tweak monolithic SaaS solutions.
In 2021, the company closed $150 million in series D funding and quadrupled its post-money valuation of $2.25 billion. Being well capitalized enables Algolia to continue to invest in its market leading platform, to better serve its thousands of customers–including Under Armor, Petsmart, Stripe, Gymshark, and Walgreens, to name just a few.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to build the world’s best search & discovery technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive within an environment based on autonomy and diversity. We're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
READY TO APPLY?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for building the world’s best search & discovery technology, we’d love to review your application!