Our Business Development group is at the core of Algolia sales organization, and is where you can kick start your sales career.
The Customer Intelligence Analyst role supports outbound sales teams by providing account research, contact sourcing, and generic support developing our Go-To-Market strategy.
During your tenure as Customer Intelligence Analyst, you will be enrolled in intensive sales training that will prepare you to be successful in your next step at Algolia!
This is a 6-month contract with a possibility to apply to a Sales Development position in time.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Research accounts: find the best accounts for Algolia to prospect, research the sales territories for new accounts, understand why an account would be a good fit, use innovative ways to enrich our prospecting base (social media, specialist publication, industry lists, etc.)
- Contact Sourcing: Find out who we should talk to, why we should talk to them, how we should communicate with them.
- Trigger conversations: Find intent signals from our prospect (executive hiring, funding, acquisitions, new products, new apps, etc.) and translate them into “call to action” for the sales team.
- White-spacing: competitor analysis, and understanding our prospects current tech environment
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- You are a recent Graduate (Masters level a distinct advantage)
- Excellent spoken and written English skills required
- You are independent, self-motivated and can work off your own initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Interested in learning and be coached to start a sales career with Algolia
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Algolia’s workplace strategy, Hybrid Remote, is designed to harness the power of the opportunities that remote work offers both employees and the company, while also providing an engaging in-office experience for the times when an employee is in an office. Our workplace approach reflects the belief that an employee’s impact, contribution, and output are more important than their physical location.
The majority of employees will be able to choose if, and when, they come into an office on a regular basis. There will be times when our people are asked to come into an office for “moments that matter:” activities like critical planning meetings and team social gatherings. Beyond those events, 80% of our workforce may choose the location from where they work in the country in which they were hired.
We have physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Atlanta, Paris, London, Bucharest, and we will be opening a small office in Austin soon. https://www.algolia.com/about/
Millions of developers around the world use Algolia to unleash the power of search across their digital properties. They use Algolia because we are API-first. We unlock incredible flexibility. We build blazing fast speed into our APIs. We do this because we know developers want to build cool things and innovate. Under Armour, Lacoste, Birchbox, Stripe, Slack, Medium, Zendesk and 10,000+ other companies use Algolia to build not just great search, but search that converts at higher rates because of the relevancy. We help their customers find the right goods, offers, and content really quickly. So quickly, in fact, that they don’t go anywhere else. Algolia helps businesses build and optimize the search and discovery experience resulting in significantly enhanced online engagement, increased conversion rates and enriched lifetime value that generates profitable growth. Today, Algolia powers 1.5 Trillion searches a year – that’s 4 times more than Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, Baidu and Yandex combined. Our amazing technology is used by one in eight online users.
Founded in 2012, we're backed by $184M in funding from Accel Partners, Alven, DAG Ventures, Founders Circle, Owl Rock Capital, Point Nine Capital, SaaStr Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The team is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, London, Tokyo, New York, and Atlanta. To learn more, visit www.algolia.com.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to build the world’s best search & discovery technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive within an environment based on autonomy and diversity. We're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
READY TO APPLY?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for building the world’s best search & discovery technology, we’d love to review your application!