Airbase is the top-ranked modern spend management platform for businesses with 100-5,000 employees. It’s the best way to control spending, close the books faster, and manage financial risk. Airbase software offers modules for Guided Procurement, Accounts Payable Automation, Expense Management, and a flexible corporate card program on a single collaborative platform. It can be implemented in full or as individual modules. Airbase automates all spending workflows and guides the process for all purchases — procure, pay, close. It brings efficiency to complex business processes like multi-stakeholder compliance and accounting needs like multi-subsidiaries, amortizations, and purchase orders. Flexible intake and approval workflows ensure oversight across all stakeholders and spend compliance. Airbase integrates with your other business systems and seamlessly syncs to popular general ledgers. Employees and accounting teams love using Airbase.
- Be part of a team that helps Airbase maintain a world-class security posture.
- Conduct design reviews of upcoming features from an application security perspective and identify threats and suggest mitigations.
- Develop a broad understanding of the Airbase product and pro-actively update the threat model and implement mitigations.
- Work closely with the Compliance team and external auditors and provide support during activities such as penetration tests, SOC2/1 audits.
- Improve secure software development practices.
- 8+ years of work experience, with the majority of it focused on security.
- You have worked at a startup at some point in your career.
- A solid end-to-end understanding of all aspects of a SaaS product: from the browser to the backend database.
- Extremely hands-on: we expect you to be comfortable reading vast amounts of code, debugging production bugs or incidents and making fixes.
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to work independently with a sense of urgency in a fully-remote environment.
Nice to haves:
- Any open source contributions, publications, or conference talks in the field of security.
- Familiarity with fintech.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity packages, comprehensive benefit plans, parental leave, and generous time off for all of our full-time roles.