Agilisys is the UK's leading consultancy for digital transformation services for both public & private sector organisations. We’re proud of our flexible partnership approach with long term clients, and the success we have achieved together.
Purpose of the role:
To provide enterprise level infrastructure support on BAU activities and project delivery including Active Directory, VDI, VMware and associated storage. The following skill sets are required along with a relevant working experience in: -
- All aspects of Active directory, including detailed group policy
- Enterprise Domain Management including supporting Server 2008 - 2019
- VMware ESX 5.x
- VMware Horizon View VDi 6.x or similar
- Solarwinds server application management (SAM) or similar
- PowerShell and other scripting languages
- Server and Host hardware support
- General networking (desirable, Palo Alto and Cisco) (Desirable)
- SAN switches and storage provisioning (e.g., EMC)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Proxy servers (eg., Smoothwall)
- Microsoft patching / systems hardening
- SCCM Administration
- Exchange 2010/Exchange 2016/Exchange online/Office 365 administration
- Microsoft Azure / similar cloud technologies
- Windows 10 deployment/management
- Security and Vulnerability management
Must be willing to take technical ownership of systems, implementations, systems failure and propose solutions and maintenance.
Experience / industry qualification in: -
- MCSA / MCSE
- CCNA (desired)
- Experience with service management ticketing systems
- At least 5 years in a similar role
Experience of working in a fast pace environment managing priorities and providing clear written and verbal communications. The position will be required some out of hours work when needed.
What’s in it for you?
We’re based across the UK operating out of various customer sites, with London being our company headquarters. We offer flexible working and a great corporate benefits scheme:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the Employee Benefits Trust
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more)
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme
Agilisys is an equal opportunities employer, seeking to employ a workforce that reflects and incorporates the talents of our diverse community.
We are committed to building a culture that recognises the value of diversity among our people, and where everyone feels included and valued irrespective and indeed because of their differences. We endeavor to ensure that everyone is treated with fairness, dignity, and respect and that they can perform at their very best.
We are a member of the Digital Inclusion Charter - a public commitment by digital organisations to help more people go digital. In addition, we are a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter, which means that we have made a number of pledges in relation to our approach to recruitment and retention. Our unique employee-owned status also allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in ensuring Agilisys is an inclusive organisation.
While we've made some great progress so far, we know that there is still more to do. We are continuously looking for ways to further strengthen our culture of inclusion and diversify our workforce