Manchester or London
We are a growing employee owned tech company based in London that offers its employees the opportunity to help transform the lives for millions of people across the UK.
Agilisys is one of the UK’s leading digital technology providers. Since 1998 we have been helping forward thinking organisations to transform services that make a difference to millions of people across the UK.
We’re looking for a HR Advisor to join our HR Team at Agilisys, working to lead the delivery of an effective HR service, ensuring that it’s best in class and develops the capabilities required for the future.
Things you’ll be working on:
- Employee relations case work such as; sickness absence management, capability management, flexible working, disciplinary, grievances, and redundancy.
- Advising employee owners and managers on various terms and conditions of employment.
- Delivering end to end onboarding for new joiners in the business.
- Assisting the Head of HR Operations with the coordination of corporate processes such as performance reviews, strategic incentives and continuous improvement of the operational service.
- Mentoring more junior members of the operational service.
- Play a key role in the delivery of the HR strategic themes and the key project elements that need to be delivered for their success.
What are we looking for?
- good sense of humour and fun, and willingness to jump in and help with anything and everything.
- Be educated to A level or with equivalent experience.
- Achieved level 5 CIPD qualification.
- Experience of delivering a high-quality customer focused service.
- Demonstrable experience of using analytical and problem-solving skills to identify practical solutions to work problems.
- Experience of working collaboratively to implement organisation wide changes
- Experience of working in a complex, multi-disciplinary organisation and driving change in a matrix organisation.
- Demonstrate appropriate corporate citizenship internally and externally.
- Be aware of commercial sensitivities and maintain Agilisys confidentiality.
What's in it for you?
Agilisys is an employee owned organisation that delivers success through innovation, working with public sector partners to help them transform services that make a real difference to millions of people across the UK.
At Agilisys, we are passionate about people who are passionate about technology and digital disruption. We pride ourselves on our integrity towards our colleagues and our clients and strive to be the transformation and operating partner of choice to the public sector.
We are collaborative in the way we work, and our agile and dynamic environment poses a number of opportunities for exposure to new technologies and ways of working. As an Employee Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a real say in the direction that the business is heading.
As a valued employee owner, you will be entitled to receive the below corporate benefits:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the EBT
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme
Agilisys operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.