Agilisys are seeking a Commercial Management Accountant to join our Finance team.
The role is responsible for the finance performance of several Propositions (ie pillars/revenue streams) withing the Professional Services division of the company as well as supporting the FD in various division and company-wide projects.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit & loss accounts, balance sheet analysis, cash flow, variance analysis and commentary
- Preparation of financial budget and forecasts, including working capital
- Perform Actuals Vs Budget/Forecast revenue/GM/EBITDA analysis and explanation with a view to be forward looking and outturn focussed
- Ensure full compliance with Agilisys Group financial procedures & contractual requirements for commercial matters
- Ad hoc analysis of financial information to support operational decisions and deal reviews including commercial negotiations
- Leverage use of Shared Service Centre to automate/delegate repetitive tasks and focus on value-adding business partnering activities to optimize decision-making
- Assist the Finance Director in ensuring consistent, efficient and effective financial reporting
- Support Cost Savings and Efficiency improvement initiatives
How will you stand out?
- Newly qualified or +1 PQE
- CIMA or ACCA
- Strong/Advanced Excel skills (lookups, pivots, embedded formulas)
- Good team worker with ability to lead and drive a team. Must be able to also work on own initiative and be a self-starter
- Analytical yet someone who can see the “big picture” but also handle detailed information as required
- Track record in delivering to tight deadlines and has strong planning and organisation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organisation and to communicate financial concepts to non-accountants
- Experience in operating and extracting data from complex accounting systems
- Enthusiasm, positivity, energy, ability to step-up when needed and willingness to learn and develop
What’s in it for you?
We’re based across the UK operating out of various customer sites, with London being our company headquarters. We offer flexible working and a great corporate benefits scheme:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the Employee Benefits Trust
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more)
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme
Agilisys is an equal opportunities employer, seeking to employ a workforce that reflects and incorporates the talents of our diverse community.
We are committed to building a culture that recognises the value of diversity among our people, and where everyone feels included and valued irrespective and indeed because of their differences. We endeavour to ensure that everyone is treated with fairness, dignity, and respect and that they can perform at their very best.
We are a member of the Digital Inclusion Charter - a public commitment by digital organisations to help more people go digital. In addition, we are a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter, which means that we have made a number of pledges in relation to our approach to recruitment and retention. Our unique employee-owned status also allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in ensuring Agilisys is an inclusive organisation.
While we've made some significant progress so far, we know that there is still more to do. We are continuously looking for ways to strengthen our culture of inclusion further and diversify our workforce.