Senior FP&A Analyst
Agilisys is looking for someone with FP&A experience and commercial awareness to work closely with the Group FP&A Director.
Agilisys are the technology and transformation partner for the public sector. Working alongside organisations to unlock the potential of technology and transform the services that improve lives.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for the production of timely, accurate and appropriate consolidated financial and non-financial data in line with corporate timelines; driving standardization of FP&A processes and best practices across all divisions and to provide ad hoc support and analysis to the senior leadership team to maximize business performance.
What does the day to day look like?
As a key role within Finance, the key responsibilities are:
- You will be running the planning processes (Plan, Budget, Forecast), as well as performance reporting and decision support analysis
- Coordinating the month end reporting process and preparing the consolidated Flash and Actuals file results.
- Ensuring the timely production of the Business Review Packs by respective owners and drafting the Board Pack for FD review
- Responsible for the roll out the FP&A processes and best practises across all subsidiaries
- Act as key business partner to the Finance leadership team
- Responsible for streamlining all business KPIs and enhancing analytical capabilities across the Group around performance analysis
- Promote cross functional cooperation and work
- Drive the improvement of the predictability and accuracy of estimations
- Drive the timely issuance of the reporting information to all key stakeholders
- Work in close collaboration with the divisional CFMs/FDs to understand the operating levers of the division and enhance the profitability of the business
- Monitor project profitability and ensures that revenues are billed exhaustively
- Manages tightly the divisions working capital. Reducing unbilled revenues and ensuring that debtors are collected timely
- Key stakeholder in the reporting systems upgrade
- The provision of appropriate, accurate and timely financial information to allow optimum decision making to take place.
- Maintain and enhance the appropriate framework of processes for the FP&A practise
- Supporting the development and execution of the business strategy
Contacts & Communication:
- Group FP&A Director daily
- Coaching and developing Junior Analyst
- Divisional FDs
- Commercial Finance Managers daily
- CFO occasionally
How will you stand out?
Knowledge & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent professional experience
- Expert Excel skills: Advanced formulas, pivot tables, conditional formatting,…
- Experience in creating, improving, and maintaining financial models in Excel
- Previous FP&A and reporting experience, including running month end reporting and consolidation process
- Experience in preparing P&L, Balance Sheet Cash Flow Budgets and rolling Forecasts
- Consolidate data from multiple sources and stakeholders, be custodian of reporting calendar and ensure all submissions are accurate and on time
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication skills to ensure deliverables are clearly communicated to stakeholders
- Proven track record in supporting leadership teams
- Excellent verbal communication, an engaging and productive communicator
- Good written skills, able to draft and refine reports (1,000 to 5,000 words).
- Self starter, ability to take initiative
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Hard working personality, dynamic and agile attitude
- Comfortable with ambiguity and fast-moving environments
- Ability to manage expectations from multiple stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, helping transform services that improve the way people and businesses interact. We will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Agilisys offers flexible working, and is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness.
Benefits of working for Agilisys
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the Employee Benefit Trust
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme.
Agilisys operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.