Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm proudly includes Returnly.
Affirm’s Compliance team implements a compliance program that enables Affirm to proactively adhere to regulatory requirements while also identifying and addressing potential regulatory issues that may arise. As a second line of defense, Compliance proactively partners with the business to support new products, markets, initiatives, change management, issue identification and remediation plans, and assessment/monitoring of third parties. Compliance activities also include prevention and detection activities not limited to administrating compliance training, conducting independent testing, monitoring, reporting, escalation and issue oversight.
Affirm is seeking a Compliance Analyst to join its testing team in driving critical compliance management elements. In this role, the Compliance Analyst will support the assessment of compliance risks and controls. This includes providing assistance on internal reviews to ensure compliance with regulations, engaging business partners, and collaborating with management to achieve Compliance Testing Program objectives. This role will report to the Compliance Testing Lead and will be required to work independently and cross-functionally.
What You'll Do
- Assist with the ongoing compliance testing activities on adherence to compliance program and federal/state regulatory requirements.
- Work closely and cross functionally with multiple departments (Compliance Risk Legal Product, etc) while completing reviews.
- Support a very fast paced business with tight deadlines while providing diligent and detailed work product.
- Support other key compliance and risk management projects as needed.
What We're Looking For
- 1-2 years of professional work experience in Compliance Testing, Quality Assurance, or Audit preferred.
- Familiarity with applicable laws and regulations that impact Affirm’s business.
- Inquisitive and proactive in proposing creative and effective solutions and ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Google docs, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Strong project management, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Must be detail oriented, thorough, and well organized.
USA Pacific base pay range (CA, WA, NY, NJ, CT): $80,500 - $104,600
USA Sapphire base pay range (all other U.S. states): $72,400 - $94,200
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and you can work almost anywhere within the country of hire. We have a simple and transparent remote-first grade-based compensation structure. Offer amounts within the range are based on a number of factors including but not limited to job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Across the broader organization, certain roles are eligible for equity awards upon hire, promotion, tenure milestones and for performance.
We’re extremely proud to offer competitive benefits that are anchored to our core value of people come first. Some key highlights of our benefits package include:
- Health care coverage - Affirm covers all premiums for all levels of coverage for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Wallets - generous stipends for spending on Technology, Food, various Lifestyle needs, and family forming expenses
- Time off - competitive vacation and holiday schedules allowing you to take time off to rest and recharge
- ESPP - An employee stock purchase plan enabling you to buy shares of Affirm at a discount
We believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.