Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will work closely with our Sales and Client Success teams as their key partner to drive sales force productivity. You will do this through providing analytics to drive strategy, creating and operationalizing our compensation programs, and helping develop the tools that make the teams as productive as possible. The ideal candidate will be proactive, anticipating and identifying opportunities to scale our business. We are seeking a strong individual to build out our Rev Ops team and help us make lending fast, fair, and affordable for all.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and measure KPIs, create forecasts and build dashboards for the teams to easily understand the health of the business and to help them hit their goals
- Craft and operationalize variable compensation programs, building out our commissions software to automate payout statements and the distribution of plans
- Define sales territories and segments leveraging your analytical skills and experience in change management to deliver recommendations to sales leaders
- Partner with the business system team to design, improve and implement new Salesforce features and 3rd party tools as well as define processes to ensure data integrity within our CRM
- Collaborate with Revenue Enablement to train and support the growing commercial teams
What We Look For:
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree required
- 2+ years of relevant experience in revenue/sales operations
- Expert proficiency in Salesforce.com and working knowledge of business intelligence tools (Looker), SQL, SOQL, and Excel
- Working knowledge of sales performance management and compensation tools (CaptivateIQ, Xactly or Spiff)
- Experience in forecasting, data analytics, and modeling
- Passion for pioneering innovative, highly effective tools & processes
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.