LemmaTree aims to empower individuals and organizations with control of their verifiable data. In doing so, it seeks to inspire the building of disruptive businesses striving for transparency and portability within the digital credentials and identities space. LemmaTree comprises three businesses - Affinidi, Trustana, and GoodWorker, all of which are seeded and funded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
Affinidi is a core technology company focused on digital identity. We empower institutions to issue verifiable credentials to individuals and businesses, who gain ownership and control of their data. We partner with governments and stakeholders within the travel and aviation, healthcare, and technology space to build a trusted ecosystem that enables safe travels across the globe through Affinidi Travel. We also deploy decentralized technology and verifiable credentials to global businesses within financial services, including financial institutions, regulators, fintechs, and more, to redefine the way they serve organizations and individuals, through Affinidi Finnovate. Affinidi Finnovate is powering chekFIN, a decentralised credentials platform that allows financial institutions to obtain verified credentials about fintechs. Affinidi Finnovate also enables organizations to issue digital certificates which can be verified and shared online.
What’s in for you!
- We are hiring in the areas of front-end, back-end, DevOps and QA.
- Gain exposure by working in a cross-cultural and collaborative environment to create solutions focused on our different customers’ needs, across global markets.
- Experience a good company/work culture that enables you to do your best.
Who you are!
- Strong foundations in computing and software engineering fundamentals.
- Ability and willingness to work with multiple programming languages, tools and technologies.
- Passionate about software engineering, problem-solving, technical challenges, and product growth.
- Passion for getting stuff well-done and well-delivered.
- Ability to see perspectives from non-engineering angles as well.
- Current student pursuing a Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or any related technical fields.
- Highlight any interesting side projects or products that you have worked on and built in the past - this would give us an idea of what you are passionate about.
- Do let us know the kind of company/work culture you are looking for in your career
- Prior internships/work experience within related product, e-commerce or technology companies would be great.
- Please provide the timeline of your availability, and the engineering specializations (e.g. Frontend, Backend, Mobile, QA, Full-stack, DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering, Data Engineering) that you would be interested to be considered for.