LemmaTree aims to empower individuals and organizations with control of their verifiable data. In doing so, it seeks to inspire the building of disruptive businesses striving for transparency and portability within the digital credentials and identities space. LemmaTree comprises three businesses - Affinidi, Trustana, and GoodWorker, all of which are seeded and funded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
Affinidi is a core technology company focused on digital identity. We empower institutions to issue verifiable credentials to individuals and businesses, who gain ownership and control of their data. We partner with governments and stakeholders within the travel and aviation, healthcare, and technology space to build a trusted ecosystem that enables safe travels across the globe through Affinidi Travel. We also deploy decentralized technology and verifiable credentials to global businesses within financial services, including financial institutions, regulators, fintechs, and more, to redefine the way they serve organizations and individuals, through Affinidi Finnovate. Affinidi Finnovate is powering chekFIN, a decentralised credentials platform that allows financial institutions to obtain verified credentials about fintechs. Affinidi Finnovate also enables organizations to issue digital certificates which can be verified and shared online.
As a member of Affinidi’s Financial Services Business Development team, you will be focused on the financial services (“FS”) industry on a global scale. Affinidi’s decentralized technology, centred on identity and data, is well suited to serve the FS segment, making tasks like customer acquisition, onboarding, KYC and data driven underwriting more efficient and less risky for operators. You will work closely with banks, insurers, emerging FinTechs as well as regulators and other public sector institutions; learn their existing pain-points and create globally scalable solutions. This is a newly formed team within Affinidi and presents a unique opportunity to build a completely new business and product offering as part of a broader organization.
- Become knowledgeable about Affinidi’ technology, products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on FS industry developments;
- Research and develop go to market strategy for individual markets;
- Undertake relevant market research, benchmarking of incumbents and have a view on emerging trends shaping the FS industry in Affinidi’s markets of interest;
- Using both your personal network and with support from others across Affinidi reach out and build connections with relevant players in the FS industry;
- Support the end-to-end process of new partner engagement, onboarding on either the issuer and service provider front, working closely with Legal, Product, Customer Success and Engineering teams;
- Engage in cross-functional discussions (e.g. with product and tech teams) for deployment of FS solutions for ecosystem partners;
- Prepare presentations, build financial models and write articles about recent developments and technologies;
- Assume ownership to drive any issues related to partner relationship and troubleshoot as required.
- You have a Business/Management Degree.
- 5-7 years’ in management consulting, investment banking or a strategic partnerships role within high-growth technology companies especially fintech start-ups.
- You are passionate about working in a start-up environment and love to problem solve and come up with creative ideas to solve customer challenges.
- You are comfortable with numerical analysis, data driven problem solving and proficient in MS office suite as well as other tools like MIRO, Confluence, JIRA, Slack.
- You have a growth mindset with a strong bias for action and are able to proactively execute tasks and have a structured working style.
- You have great communication and interpersonal skills and enjoy interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have strong customer empathy, particularly a good understanding of players in the FS and FinTech industry.
- You are customer-centric, enjoy communicating and fostering positive relationships.
- You can multi-task across a high number of partner accounts and tasks at any given time and have great attention to detail and ability to execute detailed tasks efficiently and effectively.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.