LemmaTree aims to empower individuals and organizations with control of their verifiable data. In doing so, it seeks to inspire the building of disruptive businesses striving for transparency and portability within the digital credentials and identities space. LemmaTree comprises three businesses - Affinidi, Trustana, and GoodWorker, all of which are seeded and funded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
Affinidi is a core technology company focused on digital identity. We empower institutions to issue verifiable credentials to individuals and businesses, who gain ownership and control of their data. We partner with governments and stakeholders within the travel and aviation, healthcare, and technology space to build a trusted ecosystem that enables safe travels across the globe through Affinidi Travel. We also deploy decentralized technology and verifiable credentials to global businesses within financial services, including financial institutions, regulators, fintechs, and more, to redefine the way they serve organizations and individuals, through Affinidi Finnovate. Affinidi Finnovate is powering chekFIN, a decentralised credentials platform that allows financial institutions to obtain verified credentials about fintechs. Affinidi Finnovate also enables organizations to issue digital certificates which can be verified and shared online.
About the role:
We are looking for a passionate, self-starter and problem-solver who is comfortable interacting with people. The role comes with the opportunity to put into practice multiple skillsets - stakeholder management, data analysis, critical problem solving and more importantly Talent Acquisition. Candidate should feel comfortable to communicate clearly and concisely across various business teams and all levels.
You will enjoy high level of involvement throughout the recruitment process across all the different business functions and across geographies as we expand globally. At present, Affinidi has offices spanning across Singapore, Germany, India and Ukraine
What you'll do:
- Responsible for coordinating high volume of interviews across multiple regions.
- Championing HR projects including but not limited to employment branding and being on the frontline for campus recruitment initiatives
- Review and support the drafting of compensation structure in accordance with overall company's compensation
- Screen resumes to determine fit for our offices in accordance with recruitment guidelines
- Collaborate closely with TABPs to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with TABPs and recommend improvements that impacts pipeline areas
You should apply if:
- You have a passion for people, talent acquisition and culture.
- You are a good problem solver and enjoy finding creative ways to source the right talent.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with team members remotely.
- *Kindly take note that this is a one-year direct contract with Affinidi with possibility of conversion.
- Experience within high-growth start-ups /tech-related industries would be a plus.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.