Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
Who you are
You are obsessed with customers, data-oriented, and highly driven to launch products that are purposeful and aligned with the mission of LemmaTree Group in the world of Self Sovereign Identity. Affinidi is keen to consider a motivated Lead Product Manager to join our Experiments team in Ukraine.
Specifically, you will own and champion the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable and viable. You will have a passion for continuously improving customer experience, excellent analytical capability with sound Product Management skills. You will lead large and complex programs, including scope alignment with business leaders, design, data collection, data analysis, recommendations, and presenting results to senior management.
What you’ll do:
- Research and deep dive complex business problems across business units/entities, geographies, and product lines to create hypotheses and translate them into analysis requirements, and identify significant insights.
- You will be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable, and feasible
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to scope, design, concept test, and deliver innovative solutions
- Act as the voice of the customer, leading the definition of innovative digital solutions, and work closely with customer groups to gain an understanding of user personas, pain points, and journeys
- Lead the product roadmap in collaboration with engineering, design, marketing, and other teams, providing insights into product, technology, and market trends
- Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps and continuously gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- You will monitor and report on KPIs and metrics to measure success
You should apply if:
- You are a seasoned Product Manager, has been successful in launching and scaling digital products from the ground up
- You have a deep understanding of dealing with marketplace products
- You have strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- You are an excellent leader with experience collaborating with cross-functional Product, Engineering, Design, and Business Development teams
- You relish working in a startup environment full of ambiguity with the ability to manage time and schedules to meet ambitious goals
Bonus points if:
- You have an understanding and passion for blockchain technology
- You have worked in decentralized technology
- Remote-first company
- Unlimited vacations and sick-leaves 😍
- Extended Medical Insurance
- Learning budget — $1000 per year
- Home Battle-station allowance — $300
- Co-working space of your choice — if you are bored to work from home or haven’t bought your ticket to Bali yet 😊
- Face-to-Face teambuildings: we expect to have at least 1 per quarter
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.