Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
About the role:
This is a newly created vacancy and we are excited as ever to expand the Talent Team here at Affinidi. Depending on your skills set, we are flexible to consider tech and non-tech recruiters where your strengths and super-power shine the most.
You will be part of the wider Talent Team under the group company - LemmaTree, where you will get to experience and be exposed to recruitment activities across regions and countries - ie. Singapore, Germany, Ukraine, China and India.
We are passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience starting with brand building for early careers through to onboarding and if you think you possess the mix and wants to take on this adventure, we want to speak with you!
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding
- Manage end-to-end recruiting for a hyper-growth company, from development of sourcing plans, data driven analyses of recruitment process and best in class practice surrounding candidate experience
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting process, modern approach unlike conventional practices
- Be the brand ambassador of the company, and advocate Talents as Customers
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with partners and vendors and build the talent community
- Experienced, outgoing, energetic and more importantly appreciating talents as customers
- Creative mindset with solid foundations in stakeholder management, great appreciation to market developments/changes and ability spearhead communities
- A passion for learning and development, building on new skills with a heart to share and guide team members
- Experience within high-growth start-ups /tech-related industries would be a plus.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.