Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
As a member of Affinidi’s Financial Services Business Development team, you will be focused on the financial services (“FS”) industry on a global scale. Affinidi’s decentralized technology, centred on identity and data, is well suited to serve the FS segment, making tasks like customer acquisition, onboarding, KYC and data driven underwriting more efficient and less risky for operators. You will work closely with banks, insurers, emerging FinTechs as well as regulators and other public sector institutions; learn their existing pain-points and create globally scalable solutions. This is a newly formed team within Affinidi and presents a unique opportunity to build a completely new business and product offering as part of a broader organization.
- Become knowledgeable about Affinidi’ technology, products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on FS industry developments;
- Research and develop go to market strategy for individual markets;
- Undertake relevant market research, benchmarking of incumbents and have a view on emerging trends shaping the FS industry in Affinidi’s markets of interest;
- Using both your personal network and with support from others across Affinidi reach out and build connections with relevant players in the FS industry;
- Support the end-to-end process of new partner engagement, onboarding on either the issuer and service provider front, working closely with Legal, Product, Customer Success and Engineering teams;
- Engage in cross-functional discussions (e.g. with product and tech teams) for deployment of FS solutions for ecosystem partners;
- Prepare presentations, build financial models and write articles about recent developments and technologies;
- Assume ownership to drive any issues related to partner relationship and troubleshoot as required.
- You have a Business/Management Degree.
- 5-7 years’ in management consulting, investment banking or a strategic partnerships role within high-growth technology companies especially fintech start-ups.
- You are passionate about working in a start-up environment and love to problem solve and come up with creative ideas to solve customer challenges.
- You are comfortable with numerical analysis, data driven problem solving and proficient in MS office suite as well as other tools like MIRO, Confluence, JIRA, Slack.
- You have a growth mindset with a strong bias for action and are able to proactively execute tasks and have a structured working style.
- You have great communication and interpersonal skills and enjoy interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have strong customer empathy, particularly a good understanding of players in the FS and FinTech industry.
- You are customer-centric, enjoy communicating and fostering positive relationships.
- You can multi-task across a high number of partner accounts and tasks at any given time and have great attention to detail and ability to execute detailed tasks efficiently and effectively.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.