Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
As a member of our Affinidi’s Product team, you will be given the opportunity to be part of our latest and exciting team in Safe Travel – a fully digitized and automated technology that ties inbound traveller’s COVID test results with participating Clinics from their country of origin. Such use of decentralized identity technology will benefit Singapore and participating countries with authenticated information for a seamless and validated process at airport check-ins.
This role at Affinidi focuses on our Safe Travel initiative - to safely open up international air travel - and will provide unique opportunities for a high performing individual to have real impact. Safe travel is one of our fastest-growing services, and we were just featured on Channel News Asia (https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-firms-trialling-use-digital-health-passports-13805726) and Singapore Airlines recently announced the launch of our pilot program using our universal verifier solution (https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/singapore-airlines-trials-new-app-verify-covid-19-tests-vaccines-13829434). Visit our Safe Travel website (https://www.safetravel.affinidi.com/) to learn more about this impactful global initiative you could drive!
We are looking for a Director of Product based out of our Singapore HQ. You’ll partner with our CTO and be hiring, developing and leading a team of diverse Engineers, Product Managers and Designers.
What you'll do:
- Lead the end to end product strategy and delivery
- Hire, manage and develop a diverse team of Product Managers and UX / UI Designers
- Balance MVP mindset with building for scale in defining the path to market
- Articulate a clear vision, strategy, and roadmap for the product offering based on deep understanding and insights of the identity ecosystem and landscape
- Validate product hypotheses through market experiments (surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, A/B testing, etc.)
- Identify, engage, and build the right ecosystem partnerships working with go-to-market teams
- Influence cross-functional engineering, business / go-to-market, and operational teams to support scale-up of Affinidi
- Communicate vision and progress to stakeholders at all levels (e.g. GM, sponsors, Board, project teams, partners)
- Inform key strategic, financial, and operational decisions for the Board (e.g. strategy, budget, etc.)
- Apply appropriate methodologies (design thinking, lean, agile, etc.) and best practices to provide appropriate structure for effective execution
- Develop deep understanding of user friction points
- Identify the right north star and associated metrics so we can deliver on a bold vision
You should apply if:
- You’re an experienced Product Leader and have led at least 3 cross function squads
- You've launched products and taken them from zero to one in startup environments
- You have experience launching products in complex and technical domains such as AI, Blockchain, Ecosystems, Open Source
- You’re all about the positive transformation of environments
- You’ve got a track record of developing and launching software products from the ground up that delight users
- You know how to work and lead cross functionally influencing Product, Engineering and Design
- You’re obsessed with user-centric design, lean startup and Agile software development (but are not dogmatic when it comes to process)
- You’re comfortable when it comes to influencing stakeholders at a variety of levels (inc Execs and Board)
- You’re metrics focused and use them to measure your success and ensure you deliver on time
- You build cultures that are inclusive and where everyone can belong
- You know how to work with distributed teams
- You’ve got an understanding and passion for marketplace companies and technology
Bonus points if:
- You have worked with Blockchain technology
- You have domain expertise working with decentralised identity solutions
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.