Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
Context of the role:
This is a unique opportunity to shape the future of Affinidi, Trustana and GoodWorker. As an instrumental member of the Strategy team, you will work closely with senior leaders on strategic planning, analysis, insight generation, and needle-moving projects. You will also be involved in a diverse range of projects spanning business development, partnerships, capital markets transactions, investments and M&A, and other key initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Leading the strategic planning process. In this capacity, you will generate key insights for the executive leadership team to facilitate informed decision-making and strategy formulation.
- Driving the execution of high priority initiatives, delivering tangible value to the business. This includes engaging with external parties and facilitating cross-functional team collaborations to ensure unit level tactics are aligned with the organisation’s long-term objectives.
- Becoming a trusted advisor to the executive leadership team and key stakeholders. This is accomplished by driving the development and communication of appropriate strategies to achieve high priority operational goals.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Management consulting or corporate development experience
- Robust business and financial analysis, project management and communication skills (relevant language skills a plus)
- Diligent self-starter focused on delivering outstanding results with efficiency and speed
- A humble team player that is pragmatic and willing to get their hands dirty
- Genuine passion for self-development in a rapidly expanding organisation
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.