Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
What you'll do
- Research web 3 solutions that are of strategic importance to Affinidi
- Develop technology R&D roadmap and provide technical direction for the R&D team
- Design and build prototype web 3 solutions that can be taken forward to production
- Document findings from R&D exercises
- Present findings to Affinidi’s management team
- Provide technical mentorship to Affinidi’s R&D team and Affinidi’s wider team
You should apply if:
- You have 7+ years experience as a software engineer, technical consultant, Solutions engineer, platform architect.
- You are experienced in communicating with technical and business audiences
- You have knowledge and experience in the web 3 technology stack
- You are proficient in technical understanding of decentralized/SSI protocols and interactions within the decentralized/SSI ecosystem
- You have experience working with distributed, cross-functional teams
Bonus points if
- Have built Applications/Solutions on decentralized compute, storage, messaging protocols and frameworks
- You have experience with Terraform or Pulumi and have worked with complex stacks/configurations and have experience with scaling the usage of these tools
- You have experience prototyping/building/integrating DApps and have built applications on top of decentralized compute/storage/messaging layers like Dfinity, Filecoin, Storj, Ethereum, Polkadot Substrate or similar or have created applications that are integrated with decentralized protocols