Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
What is LemmaTree Ventures (LTV)?
We are a venture building team founded by Temasek, a global investment firm headquartered in Singapore. Currently operating as a single cross-functional strategy and business startup team, LTV has a 2-pronged mission:
- Create repeatable methodology and capabilities to turn ideas into scalable industry-leading ventures in the realm of decentralized technologies
- Launch pioneering ventures by end 2022 that drive exponential value for people in a new wave of previously unimaginable businesses and business models
What You’ll Do
You’ll be involved in forming, understanding and communicating LTV’s product and venture strategies as they grow and evolve through contact with customers, partners and markets. In the future we expect to split into multiple teams, each with a tighter focus on a segment of customers and associated products. You will be responsible for constantly evaluating where the research processes need work, and collaborating with in-house design & research associates in the LemmaTree Group.
Here are some key responsibilities
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions from a research perspective in collaboration with engineering, product and business strategy teams
- Conduct quantitative and ethnographic research investigations that help strategically frame and understand customer behaviours
- You will be the voice of the consumer and lead our research initiatives such as conducting interviews, crafting surveys, and optimizing how we capture the right level of understanding about customer problems
- You will be summarizing relevant research insights, complete these with data analytics, and collaborate with teams to make actionable design decisions
- You will define processes to successfully and reliably reach and recruit target customers from international markets
- You will deepen our customer understanding, by creating personas, customer journeys and the like
You Should Apply If You Possess:
- Deep knowledge and experience of researching products and markets in support of best-in-class product market fit and customer experience.
- Significant track record shaping real-to-world user experiences and delivering tangible products and services to market, with at least 2 years leading creative projects to successful completion
- You have excelled in cross-functional teams before and have influenced decisions in Product, Engineering and Design
- You are able to own and execute research projects while having a strategic view of process improvements
- Experience with research in support of product prototyping and testing, future visioning and strategy development
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.