Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
This role is based out of Bangalore, India.
We're looking for an Executive Assistant who can work with little direction to support senior executives. You'll make decisions and give guidance to others based on our senior executives' preferences and choices.
- Provide high-level executive support in a fast-paced and changing client service environment:
- Organize and schedule client and internal meetings and events with an understanding of business priorities – proactively manages calendars and travel plans
- Preparing MoM while attending meetings
- Proactively manages and drives team logistics
- Prepare proposals, letters, slide decks, etc.
- Proactively support business development efforts
- Assist with preparation of basic PowerPoint/Excel tasks – prepare slides, proposals, and other documents, including proofreading, editing, copying, and binding when requires
- Draft and archive correspondence
- Provide backup support to other executives on a regular basis
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Act as thought partner and trusted advisor to senior executives
- Loop in all relevant parties when needed
- Build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Clients and their Assistants – facilitate the scheduling process and relevant communications
- EA peers – work together to support other members of the Affinidi team, as well as those who are from its subsidiaries
- Liaison with hiring team in scheduling interviews/meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned or required; responsibilities will vary
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a fast paced environment supporting senior executives
- Demonstrate a high level of ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Proven experience in using Google Calendar, Zoom, MS Office suite
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.