Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the end to end product strategy and delivery for the Identity and Wallet products at Affinidi
- Hire, manage and develop a diverse team of Product Managers and UX / UI Designers
- Articulate a clear vision, strategy, and roadmap for the product offering based on deep understanding and insights of the identity ecosystem and landscape
- Validate product hypotheses through market experiments (surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, A/B testing, etc.)
- Identify, engage, and build the right ecosystem partnerships working with go-to-market teams
- Identify the right north star and associated metrics so we can deliver on a bold vision
- You will act as the voice of the customer, leading the definition of innovative digital solutions
- You will work closely with customer groups to gain an understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys
- You will provide our team with insights into product, technology and market trends
- You will continuously gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and write JTBD stories
- You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- You will be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible
You should apply if:
- You are a seasoned Product Manager, having been successful in similar roles
- You have engineering background or you have been doing product management for complex software products
- You have been involved in successfully launching and scaling digital products from the ground up
- You have a strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- You have excellent leadership skills with experience collaborating with cross-functional Product, Engineering, Design and Business Development teams
- You relish working in a startup environment full of ambiguity
- You have the ability to manage time and schedules to meet ambitious goals
Bonus points if:
- You have worked with Blockchain technology
- You have domain expertise working with decentralised identity solutions
Here is the interview process for this role:
- 30m interview with one of our Talent Team or Recruitment Partners
- 1h interview with our Chief Product Officer
- Case study to complete at home in preparation for final interview
- 3/4hs of multiple interviews with a variety of people including our CPO, CTO, Leads and CEO
We can be flexible with the structure if someone's circumstances or timescales require it for good reason, just let us know!
Please reach out if you have any specific requirements so we can be as accommodating as possible for you.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.