Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
An Integration Solution Consultant is responsible for consulting Addepar clients through the implementation of turnkey and custom integrations. As an Integration Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for leading integration projects with Addepar clients related to trading, CRM, financial planning, portfolio construction, portfolio analytics, and more. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the wealth management domain, experience with integration solution design and implementation, outstanding communication skills, thrive in a fast-paced environment and will bring a solutions-oriented approach to all problems they encounter.
What You’ll Do
- Lead integration implementation projects with Addepar clients
- Troubleshoot client issues and partner with internal team members for resolutions
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to lead simultaneous projects, seeing each through to the finish line
- Effectively set, manage, and communicate expectations both internally and externally
- Establish and develop standard methodologies for the team
- Connect with clients in a proactive, consultative, and professional manner
- Collaborate with internal Services, Sales, Product, and Engineering teams
Who You Are
- Minimum 3+ years experience working in technology, finance, or consulting
- Experience with implementing turnkey and custom integrations
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency in Python programming language
- Intermediate or advanced understanding of REST APIs
- Solution-oriented mentality and passion for problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong work ethic, proactive, and a high contributing teammate
- Independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.