Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Order Processing and Account Admin, APJ who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
This position will support the Order Processing Team Lead and Accounting team, is an integral member of the order processing team who will be responsible for reviewing incoming orders in ensuring accuracy, completeness and quality of data entry into the ERP system and in the overall Finance function for Acronis business within APJ region.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Review and process customer orders accurately and efficiently
- Issuance of delivery notes, invoices and license keys in a timely and accurate manner.
- Handle order processing issues with partners/customers and internal departments.
- Manage cloud related billing inclusive of reviewing of usage report.
- Managed the RMA process for Distributors, ensuring all returns are aligned with T&C.
- Handle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables activities and reconciliation.
- Handle banking, petty cash and corporate card matters including reconciliation.
- Support intercompany billings and reconciliations.
- Review of employee claims.
- Support accounting team on general administrative matters
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- You should possess minimally a Diploma in Business and have at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Besides being a team player, you should be organized, process oriented and also meticulous with an eye for detail.
- You should be focused on the end-results, constantly striving to deliver outstanding performance.
- Proficient in English. Japanese language will be a good to have.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.