As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Cloud Sales Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build strong relationships with the all ANZ Distributors and Service Provider partners from C-Level to BDMs
- Manage and develop our channel, including but not limited to recruiting, motivating, training and coaching new & existing Distributors and Service Provider partners in selling of Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud services
- Help partners understand the value that Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud brings to their business by leveraging the combined service capabilities available to them
- Develop the channel partner ecosystem to accelerate revenue and close sales with their end user customers.
- Work closely with Partner Success Managers to facilitate relationships among the team in order to collectively achieve the sales goals & objectives with the partner channel
- Responsible for the sales quota, growth and development of the sales channel partners
- Own both top line sales as well as all controllable expenses within the channels.
- Drive further growth from existing channel partners through programs designed to increase the partner consumption of Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud services and MRR
- Develop and execute marketing programs with channel partners, designed to help target end customer acquisition for the partners to drive growth
- Provide weekly internal updates on revenue growth expectation, channel status, decision makers and next steps in developing channel revenue and services consumption
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Have the ability to demonstrate prior service provider partner management experience.
- Must have at least 5 years proven track record of managing sales channels and working with Sales Engineers.
- Experience in Cloud Sales a must, SaaS selling experience highly regarded
- Ability to translate technology services into sellable business outcomes
- Ability to upsell and be independent to manage a group of focused channel partners
- Prior software sales experience preferred through Channels, VARS, Managed Service Providers
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office and Salesforce or equivalent
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.