Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Product Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our UX Product Management team to work on the UX of a leading Cyber Protection platform. The person in this role will be responsible for contributing and driving initiatives from the UX Roadmap. The ideal candidate has a strong passion for technology and innovations and a desire to make the best user experience for technicians.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Validate product strategy and roadmap with Acronis stakeholders
- Drive execution of features from UX Roadmap, including driving stakeholder alignment, feature definition, communication, quality and launch, and evaluation of success criteria
- Own and drive key user experience metrics
- Participate in defining the top-level product vision and strategy for the UX team
- Develop a deep understanding of existing Acronis Partners' needs as well as wants to align the direction to grow
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Cross-functional stakeholders to build and improve the process of shipping the product
- Perform product training for Sales, Marketing, Support, and Partners
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5+ years of product management/program management experience in the technology sector, namely data storage, data hosting, data management, data protection, systems monitoring, telecom B2B products, enterprise software and services areas
- Project management skills with the ability to define, plan and lead projects forward
- Experience in the development and execution of product go-to-market strategy
- Deep understanding of SDLC and user experience
- Strong analytical skills and effective at using multiple data sources
- Effective problem solving and strong negotiation skills
- Fluent English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.