Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Cloud Inside Sales Representative who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking to hire an ambitious and driven Cloud Inside Sales Representative who is bilingual in Polish and English to work with our Cloud business. This position is focused on driving sales process to qualify inbound leads and growing pipeline to create, advance, and close revenue opportunities. One of the main goals for the Cloud ISR is to attract new Cloud and Service Providers partners to sign-up and sell Acronis' Data Cloud services within their existing customer base. The ideal candidate must have a successful track record of exceeding sales quotas, and must possess an aggressive attitude toward hitting quota and achieving success. The Inside Sales Representative must be able to qualify leads that come from a variety of sources and work the sales pipeline from beginning to close. Fluent in Polish and English is required for this position.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Responding to and qualifying high-volume of inbound sales leads through discovery calls
- Attract new Cloud partners to sell Acronis' services within their existing customer base
- Drive sales process to qualify leads and grow pipeline with the expectation of creating, advancing, and closing revenue opportunities to meet territory quota
- Identifying new opportunities by placing proactive outbound calls to prospective target accounts
- Clearly communicating value proposition and business benefits of Acronis’ solutions
- Facilitating sales presentations and web demonstrations to prospective customers
- Responsible for achieving monthly/quarterly revenue targets
- Drive revenue by both taking sales direct and collaborating with channel partners as appropriate
- Set strategy and tactics for managing a specific territory and associated sales revenue in the assigned territory
- Accurately managing, tracking, and forecasting revenue opportunities in Salesforce
- Collaborate with other representatives in the Inside Sales team to identify and determine cross-selling opportunities
- Some travel will be required on an “as-needed” basis
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Oral and written fluency in Polish & English
- Oral and written fluency in Hungarian would be considered as a plus
- 1 - 3 years of inside sales and/or high-volume outbound/inbound phone sales experience
- Must have Inside Sales experience in the software and IT industry
- Experience working in Cloud business and with MSP's is strongly desired
- Motivated, high-energy sales professional with proven success in growing business in a designated territory and achieving sales success and quota goals regularly
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and sell to various levels in organization from the IT system administrator to C-Level employees
- Ability to interpret technical features into business benefits and effectively communicate to prospects
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and a sales aptitude
- Superior problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Punctual, reliable, and strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and CRM system (preferably Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.