Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Product Owner who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Acronis Cyber Platform provides deep integration capabilities. 3rd party software vendors (ISV) can integrate their products with Acronis Cyber Platform or build completely new product utilizing powerful capabilities provided by Acronis Cyber Platform.
Acronis will create:
- an ecosystem of ISV who will integrate their solution with Acronis Cyber Platform
- the community of System Integrators that will provide integration services for ISV who decided to integrate with Acronis Cyber Platform but doesn’t want to do it themselves
To ensure smooth partners experience, Acronis creates a small group of industry experts to provide technical guidance for ISV and System Integrators and ensure their voice is well heard by Acronis engineering group.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create and manage software requirements and use cases for internal and external development
- Work closely with software architects, development team, and security team to develop technical solutions
- Work closely with other Product and Project managers to ensure the scope will be executed
- Participate in mockups preparation (discuss user scenarios with product designers, confirm that mockups follow the requirements)
- Coordinate release activities and launch process with partners and Acronis Sales, Marketing and Support teams
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers’ needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 2+ years in Product Manager or System Analyst role in a software or systems integration company
- Ability to work on user and technical level: understand APIs descriptions, form product requirements based on APIs available
- Experience in Agile software development and familiarity with tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Understanding of modern technology and its business application: open source, APIs, micro-services, cloud
- Experience with professional service automation, remote monitoring and management, billing, subscription management, provisioning systems will be a plus
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Fluent English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.