Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Internal Communications Specialist who will be responsible for improving global internal communications and develop and drive consistent messaging strategy for employees, engage employees.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managers
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums or regular email bulletins. You may also be required to work on the layout of content
- Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team of designers
- Deliver content for presentations at organizational events
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
- You need excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
- You need the creative ability to devise communication strategies Digital skills: Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication, is essential. Understanding the sector you wish to work in (private, public or voluntary) can be crucial.
- You need good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with communications and HR departments.
- A BA in journalism, communications, public relations or marketing is an advantage, though other degrees are often acceptable.
- Experience in a communications team, especially internal communication, for a large organisation, is most sought after. Experience of writing for a variety of different audiences is a must. General journalistic or marketing experience is beneficial.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.