As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
- Actively work with customers and MSPs to answer technical questions via email, phone and chat
- Perform technical analysis of customer problem and define plan for fixing it
- Be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with partners
- Interact daily with other engineers to provide technical action plans or take ownership of cases that require escalation
- Work closely with the Expert team to answer Customers’ technical questions (act as liaison between the customer and internal Acronis resources)
- Meet and exceed KPIs set for your role (customer satisfaction, productivity, interaction quality and others)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Fluent English (both verbal and written) and Italian (native)
- 1 or more years of work experience in a similar role (preferably in Hosting tech support or Managed Service Provider business)
- Good communication skills and customer focus, ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues
- Hands-on experience administering Windows Server (know how to gather and analyze various Windows logs and dumps)
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX basics, CLI – as a strong plus
- Awareness of the modern Virtualization technologies (experience deploying and managing virtual machines on VMware ESXi
- Microsoft Hyper-V clusters) – as a strong plus
- Experience with Business applications (MS Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, Citrix XenApp, NTP servers) – as a strong plus
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for complex cross-platform issues.
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company