As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
- Actively work with customers to answer technical questions via email, phone and chat
- Perform technical analysis of customer problem and define plan for fixing it
- Interact daily with other engineers to provide technical action plans or take ownership of cases that require escalation
- Work closely with the Expert team to answer Customers’ technical questions (act as liaison between the customer and internal Acronis resources)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years of work experience in an applicable industry and role are a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows operating system and computer networking / any Linux or Mac experience
- Exceptional customer service approach
- Ability to analyze technical issues
- Ability to convey technical information effectively
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluent German, Turkish and English (both oral and written, Upper Intermediate as a minimum)