As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
- Design, develop, implement and oversee information technology (IT), including hardware, software and networks
- Implement short- and long-term IT solutions that meet the needs of the organization
- Install, configure, administer, upgrade and maintain security for IT hardware, software and network infrastructure
- Contribute to process improvements
- Full responsibility for CEO IT environment (office, houses etc.)
- Occasionally lead the work of small project teams; provide informal guidance to junior staff
- Support for C-level people including non purely IT parts - installing video survillance and/or power generator for facility, etc.
- Business trips to different Acronis locations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in system administration, HelpDesk
- In-depth knowledge in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Ability to solve complex problems; take a new perspective on existing solution
- Ability to resolve problems using existing solutions
- Process improvements experience
- Experience leading projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities or objective
- Ability to work independently; receive minimal guidance
- Open to travelling to different Acronis locations
- Fluent English