As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Marketing Solutions Architect to join our Marketing Operations team.
The Marketing Solution Architect role is responsible for the architecture and implementation guidance for solutions and integrations to support our Marketing Technology (MarTech). The Marketing Solution Architect works with marketing and sales systems to help us maintain focus on our customers. The Marketing Solution Architect also designs and modifies the systems architecture to deliver certain business outcomes, and tests, integrates, and programs software systems to ensure that specific business needs are met and issues are resolved. The Marketing Solution Architect works cross-functionally with our Marketing, Sales, Customer Support, and Business Systems team, to establish the roadmap for all of these solutions and integrations.
- Develop and maintain solution/product architectures for marketing systems and integrations
- Provide oversight on the architecture and design of specific solutions and integrations for marketing systems
- Support the development of conceptual and logical architectures for solutions and integrations for all our global marketing needs
- Develop concepts and technology architectures to meet compliance needs in different areas of the world, such as GDPR, or other local data privacy laws
- Participate in architecture projects to ensure that the design aligns with our policies, principles, and standards, and will meet our business/technology roadmap needs
- Review and align product options according to enterprise architecture standards, service quality, availability, and cost efficiency
- Maintain and apply knowledge of new technology trends to design innovative solutions that will advance our technology roadmap
- Define and analyze business requirements and apply new technologies to accomplish our strategic goals and initiatives
- Research and recommend changes to foundational/target architectures
- 2+ years of experience as a Solution Architect or Systems Architect in Marketing Operations
- Experience in IT system engineering and technical design architecture
- Experience with Salesforce CRM (API and integrations)
- Experience with Marketo Engage system (API and integrations)
- Ability to design and implement API integrations
- Understanding of enterprise and service design patterns and best practices
- Flexibility in designing systems and using new technologies
- Experience working with other relevant Marketing Technology toolsets, such as Content Management, Marketing Automation, Social Media analysis, ABM tool sets, etc.
- Fluent English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties