As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
You will work within a growing research and development team to improve existing and build brand new Acronis products.
As an Automation Quality Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best engineers in the Cyber Protection industry. You will play a big role in developing test automation strategies and implementing the same. You will maintain test system configurations and perform test executions while writing test scripts for complex integrated systems.
- Perform test planning, test development, validation, automation framework and improve test coverage using different testing techniques on assigned projects
- Keep and maintain QA & Automation metrics and trend & test data, deployment status, and environment status
- Perform issue reporting, research, analysis, confirmation and support resolution on assigned projects
- Interact with production supervisors/managers to identify areas to improve equipment throughput, flexibility, quality, safety, and/or reliability
- Analyze product requirements with members of the project/product delivery team and devise testing strategies
- Utilize a risk-based and automated testing approach in all phases of the release
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Proficiency in programming with Python
- Understanding of software development principles and the QA role in this process
- Experience with version control solutions
- Experience working with virtualization platforms like VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Experience in using test frameworks in a CI/CD environment - Jenkins, Bitbucket, Kubernetes will be a plus
- At least Upper-Intermediate English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties