As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are currently looking for a Launch Coordinator. The person occupying this role will work closely with all key stakeholders in the company for organizing the activities around new product launches and their delivery to the global market. The position offers a civil contract with the possibility to upgrade to permanent one.
- Be a project manager for the execution of product launches (70%)
- Work closely with Launch Lead to prepare plans and coordinate execution activities included in product launch plans
- Coordinate schedules with other teams (Product Management, Development, Product Marketing, WebDev / Digital Marketing, etc.)
- Run weekly cross-functional team meetings to make sure all teams are aware of status and meet the required schedules; prepare meeting notes and set action points according to launch plan priorities
- Monitor changes in schedule and make appropriate changes and communications to all teams involved
- Report weekly on the status of each product launch.
- Administrate all company marketing assets (30%)
- Upload, update and remove marketing materials at internal and external portals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of experience with project managements (ideally in IT)
- Experience with using variety of software packages (ref. Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power point, Excel, JIRA, etc.)
- Interpersonal skills – communication, focus on details, prioritization, decision-making
- Previous experience with software companies is not mandatory but will be considered as a plus
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)