Are you looking for a role that motivates and challenges you? Are you ready for an opportunity for growth? Do you want to work on teams where people roll up their sleeves to take on tough problems together, and regularly blow the doors off our clients with their outstanding teamwork? If you answered yes to those questions, 3Cloud might just be for you!
At 3Cloud, we hire people who aren’t afraid to experiment or fail. We hire people who are willing to give direct and candid feedback to their managers, leaders, and team members. We hire people who jump at those opportunities because they care about our collective growth and success. We hire people who challenge and hold each other accountable for living 3Cloud’s core values because they know that it will result in amazing experiences and solutions for our clients and each other.
The Solutions Architect is a member of 3Cloud’s managed services team. They are 3Cloud’s champion for managed services on the Azure platform, specifically through the union of thoughtful products, accelerators, and solutions for managed services. They are responsible for leading sustained, profitable growth with 3Cloud’s prospects, clients, and defining and leading development of a portfolio of solutions.
The Solutions Architect is responsible for:
- Sales Support. Educate and support the 3Cloud sales team in driving revenue for the company, and directly support strategic sales opportunities from pursuit through close for prospects focused on outsourcing operations on the Azure platform.
- Client Relationships. Develop relationships with key client stakeholders, service as a trusted advisor to them during their transformation to an Azure-based technology platform and onboarding of managed services.
- Solution Development. Lead packaging of solution offerings for managed services and enable sales teams.
- Thought Leadership. Demonstrate competency of the team through internal and external thought leadership. This may include authoring SME-focused collateral (e.g. whitepapers), blogging, participating in social media, speaking at conferences, attending networking events, etc.
- Market Strategy. Work with 3Cloud’s Solution Director and VP of Managed Services to define solution and product offerings relevant to 3Cloud’s managed services business. Collaborate with sales and marketing to drive lead generation and brand awareness.
- Product Development. Assist with ideation and development of internal and external solutions in support of business initiatives. Develop solutions (accelerators, IP) that drive cross practice and cross business line opportunities for managed services.
- Recruiting Talent. Actively work to attract talent to 3Cloud and participate in the interviewing and hiring process.
- Work with 3Cloud’s Managed Services leadership coordinating services functions and client experience across service lines, focused on managed services.
- Collaborate with 3Cloud sales executives on opportunities, including qualification, discovery, scoping, pricing, contacting, and closure. Support sales executives with potential leads for managed services and proactively pursue opportunities of existing 3Cloud clients where managed services has not been introduced.
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert and single point of contact for coordinating and aligning different solution components to prepare cohesive and compelling proposals
- Translate requirements into a technical design leveraging existing tools, services, and frameworks
- Assure alignment of proposed solutions with client requirements and 3Cloud’s capabilities
- Engage with clients by analyzing infrastructure investments, application portfolios, and organizational capabilities to understand opportunities for outsourcing and managed services.
- Carry personal utilization target with clients for technical architecture and client onboarding.
- Own indirect revenue (revenue influence) metric related to sales of managed services opportunity.
- Collaborate with Microsoft account team(s) on account strategy and execution. Whenever possible, support Microsoft initiatives for account penetration and growth.
- Develop reference architectures, documentation, and other intellectual property that ensures the delivery of managed services that are secure, highly profitable, and scalable.
- Ideal candidate has 7+ years of experience in technology roles spanning technical engineering, operations, and sales support
- Pre-sales and sales support experience in a managed services organization with a track record of pursuing and closing managed services engagements
- Managed Services experience; experience with solution engineering and/or account management in developing managed services solutions.
- Azure experience and certification including the following:
- Microsoft Azure (Compute, Network, Storage, WVD, etc.)
- Migrating or deploying infrastructure using the Azure Portal or Infrastructure as Code
- Familiarity with scripting languages, deployment automation, Azure DevOps
- Experience with tools for managing Cost, Security, and Compliance in the Public Cloud
- Experience with Public Cloud services: Policy, Cost Management, Directory Services, Monitor/Log Analytics, Security Center
- Experience with AWS and GCP is a plus
- Passion for client experience and sales within managed services as a vehicle to help clients achieve their goals.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and desire to look for opportunities to continually improve.
- Consistent performance in hitting goals related to due dates, sales response, and product quality.
- Ability to operate effectively as part of a matrixed team and drive results from members of the organization who may not be part of a direct reporting relationship.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to managed services team members.
- Attention to detail, strong task prioritization, and insistence on excellence and “getting it right the first time.”
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with managed services operations (NOC, Engineering, Account Management) and operational tools (i.e. monitoring, backup, patching, etc.).
- Strong project management skills
- Comfortable working with client senior leadership and C-level executives regarding strategy, value proposition of solutions, and ROI scenarios. Excellent presentation skills – preparing and presenting solutions, and a business case for desired outcomes.
3Cloud Total Rewards Highlights Include:
- Flexible work location with a virtual first approach to work!
- 401(K) with match up to 50% of your 6% contributions of eligible pay
- Generous PTO providing a minimum of 15 days in addition to 9 paid company holidays and 2 floating personal days
- Three medical plan options to allow you the choice to elect what works best for you!
- Option for vision and dental coverage
- 100% employer premium coverage for STD and LTD
- Paid leave for birth parents and non-birth parents
- Option for FSA, HSA, HRA and Dependent Care
- $67.00 monthly tech and home office allowance
- Utilization and/or discretionary bonus eligibility based on role
- Robust Employee Assistance Program to help with everyday challenges
Don’t meet every single requirement? At 3Cloud we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
At this time, we cannot sponsor applicants for work visas.