Who we are:
We are dedicated to crafting highly engaging entertainment with a commitment to putting fans first. We aim to be a team of diverse game makers driven by a passion for our art and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build games that thrill players everywhere. We cherish our studio independence and autonomy, and value the collaborative support of 2K, one of the world’s leading interactive entertainment companies.
We are the newest studio in the Take-Two Interactive family, founded in 2019 and located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our first effort is to build a multiplayer and multiplatform AAA action game which will thrill a diverse community of gamers and have fun while doing it. We prize our creative autonomy as an independent studio, with both the financial and logistical support of 2K Games publishing.
What we need:
Our Senior Business Operations Analyst will partner with the Director of Global Operations to implement robust processes, tools, and reports that help us keep a strong pulse on schedules, finances, and other operational aspects of the studio. You are a self-driven, analytical leader with outstanding data analysis skills as well as great skills in communicating those data and trends to senior management. You are also a team player who enjoys gathering inputs and data from several people and teams, and synthesizing information.
- Establish and drive the processes needed to effectively track and manage key elements of game production and other aspects of studio operations
- Build and maintain executive dashboards that communicate the state of studio operations –budget, schedule, hiring, etc
- Be strong partner to the Finance organization in tracking and updating the studio budget
- Assist the production team in creating and maintaining robust game scheduling & tracking systems
Who might be a great fit:
- You are great with data & analytics. You know how to approach a large, complex, or incomplete data set and turn it into meaningful information.
- You are also great at turning that information into key insights for management or colleagues – you know how to share the right information, concisely, clearly, and often visually.
- You love to implement and improve processes, and have proactively improved processes in past roles.
- You love working across multiple teams and synthesizing information & viewpoints.
- You are a great communicator.
- Experience with game development is a plus but not required.
- Experience with software development systems (especially Jira) is a plus but not required
Required Skills & Experience
- At least five years of experience in analytics & reporting related to any aspect(s) of business operations.
- Experience developing reports and/or dashboards for management.
- Very high proficiency in Microsoft Excel – you have built robust Excel models that make use of advanced formulas, tools for shared editing, and robust formatting to communicate outputs clearly.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint (and related apps)– You know how to communicate with Powerpoint (or in whatever app best suits the need) concisely and visually.
- Quick to learn to new systems and how to gather the information you need from them