WE ARE GAMEMAKERS
Who we are:
We are a diverse team of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
What we need:
We are seeking a highly talented Senior Environment Artist with a passion for making exceptional games and who takes pride in giving shape to immersive spaces that transport players to unique worlds. No prop too small, no building too big.
- Experience collaborating with Lead Artists and Art Director to create and support creative vision.
- Knowledge of Maya, Unreal Engine, Substance Painter/Designer, PBR Workflow, zBrush, and Photoshop
- Houdini and World Machine experience a plus
- Recent use of industry standard game editors
- Experience with industry-standard asset management tools
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Classic drawing or painting techniques with the ability to sketch out ideas on paper
- Strong communication skills
- Good sense of spatial composition and proportions
- Understanding of basic architecture
Who you are:
You’re a strong individual contributor who can execute on direction from Lead Environment Artist and Art Director while providing perspective and inspiration of your own. Taking ownership of constructing all types of environments from start to finish that tell a sense of place and story.
- Model & Texture 3D Environment Assets (Hard Surface, Organic, Structural)
- Self-starter and independent, able to take feedback and run with it.
- Able to communicate to Leads and Production their status, schedule, pace, and needs.
- Able to follow and collaborate with concept art.
- Able to follow environment art phase pipelines and work within time constraints.
- Assist with Outsource Asset integration.
- Effectively mentor teammates; inspired by knowledge sharing
SECURITY NOTICE - We have recently been made aware of increasing occurrences of bad actors posing as company HR personnel to gain information from "potential candidates", in the form of job interviews and offers. These scams can be quite sophisticated and appear legitimate.
Please know that 31st Union and 2K never uses instant messaging apps to contact prospective employees or to conduct interviews.
If you believe you have been a victim of such a scam, you may fill out a complaint form at https://complaint.ic3.gov/ and https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/ detailing as much as possible. We are taking these matters very seriously and apologize for any inconvenience.
Join our mission: Bring fun, inspiration and awe to our lives and to our community: