WE ARE GAMEMAKERS
Who we are:
We are a diverse team of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
What we need:
31st Union is growing! We’re in a hiring push both in our North American and Spain studios and need an experienced Talent Acquisitions Specialist with full-cycle recruiting experience in either games, film or art industry for 6-12 months. You’ll be part of a well-oiled Talent Acquisitions team that believes that our goals are reached together and in support of each other.
- Recruit and close exceptional talent ensuring an un-paralleled candidate experience
- Partner with TA team and hiring managers to develop a successful recruitment strategy for hiring priorities
- Creatively and proactively source candidates through a variety of methods
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of data within our applicant tracking system
- Partner with our recruiting coordinator on interview logistics and scheduling and ensure effective handoffs and communication
Who you are:
You are energized by introducing top-tier talent with their dream job resulting in world-class development teams. You have an educated eye and understand what you’re looking for and what’s not quite up to quality in a reel or portfolio. You care deeply about crafting a-best-in-class candidate experience as a brand ambassador and first introduction to our company.
- You have an expert ability to uncover the highest caliber talent for specialized and challenging roles using all the tools in your Recruiter Swiss Army knife.
- You work quickly but efficiently; have keen attention to detail and keep Hiring Managers informed and databases clutter free.
- You can change priorities on a dime, prioritize business-critical roles and adjust your schedule rapidly all while keeping candidates engaged.
- You thrive on creating deep, trusted partnerships with your team and hiring managers; all working towards the common vision of a team of highly talented, joyful, diverse developers.
- You elegantly articulate the value and opportunity as part of your exceptional negotiation skills
- You understand that Talent is a trusted function and confidentiality is key!
SECURITY NOTICE - We have recently been made aware of increasing occurrences of bad actors posing as company HR personnel to gain information from "potential candidates", in the form of job interviews and offers. These scams can be quite sophisticated and appear legitimate.
Please know that 31st Union and 2K never uses instant messaging apps to contact prospective employees or to conduct interviews.
If you believe you have been a victim of such a scam, you may fill out a complaint form at https://complaint.ic3.gov/ and https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/ detailing as much as possible. We are taking these matters very seriously and apologize for any inconvenience.
Join our mission: Bring fun, inspiration and awe to our lives and to our community: