WE ARE GAMEMAKERS
Who we are:
We are a diverse team of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
What we need:
We are looking for an experienced Technical Producer to partner with our Engineering team to help build our new studio IP. Our Producers are dynamic and proactive project leaders who guide and oversee the daily operations of their project teams to ensure thoughtful and efficient flow of work through the facility. Our ideal candidate is able to build strong production pipelines internally and with outsourced and IP partners, focus on quality, and successfully plan, track and deliver results by building and managing production scheduled and other tracking methods. Our Technical Producer will need to successfully partner with studio project leads through various stages of development to ensure milestones are delivered on time and at highest quality. Working closely with studio leaders to formulate best practices, the Technical Producer will create guidelines to help studios improve work quality.
- Manage the Production process, best practices and timely deliveries of assets and deliverables throughout multiple teams
- Create and maintain detailed schedules for the teams across multiple disciplines to help identify priorities, assess scope, and continually measure velocity and assess risks
- Run review, scoping and general sync meetings and record notes. Distribute notes to the team and ensure action items and tasks and then recorded in task tracking software (JIRA/Shotgun)
- Help maintain team velocity and focus by unblocking developers and promoting alignment between developers and creative leadership
- Frequently communicate status changes, call out risks and be the Production representative for multiple dev teams
- Partner with Senior Production and studio leadership to communicate development concerns and staffing needs
- Own and maintain JIRA tracking database. Create and manage JIRA dashboards for team task management and communication.
- Be accountable for the technical health of product and taking an active part in its implementation
- Build healthy relationships with other teams to foster cross-team collaboration
- Mentor engineers in best practices for the current product phase
- Champion your sourcing and hiring processes to identify and hire engineers
Join our mission: Bring fun, inspiration and awe to our lives and to our community: