Associate Producer, Mobile (Singapore)
Who We Are:
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including mobile devices. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
What We Need:
2K is looking for an experienced Associate Producer – someone that has worked on mobile game operations and have successfully launched several titles in Asia. You will be working closely with the mobile team to bring the best out of the mobile product and enhance its performance.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with mobile publishing head to drive project KPIs
- Able to work effectively with a diversified team and manage external vendors
- Able to manage project schedule across multiple verticals, resolve issues and deliver on time
- Work closely with data analytics team to recommend monetization / retention improvements and enhance player’s satisfaction
- Assist Producers with overseeing and managing internal and/or external resources to meet production schedules.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
We’re looking for a Associate Producer who is outgoing, self-motivated and passionate about mobile games. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and team player. Being able to manage tasks and deliverables is essential
- BS in computer science, business, or related discipline
- Minimum. 3-5 years of relevant experience, with 2 or more published titles
- Experienced in game operation & production
- Familiarity with the gaming market and industry trends in Asia
- Able to make game operation decisions via metrics
- Able to demonstrate strong resilience and adapt to changes
- Responsible, reliable and able to cope with tight schedules