We offer a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
At this time, it seems that we’ve identified a sufficient number of candidates to complete our planned New Grad hiring for 2023, and are not reviewing additional applicants.
Over the coming months, however, we'll be continuing to evaluate our 2023 business needs. If you'd like to be contacted should additional positions open up, please apply so that we can follow-up with you to see if you're still considering new opportunities at that time.
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as through partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Our teams have a unique opportunity to work on applications and data at scale, serving millions of jobseekers and tens of thousands of customers. We’re working on building an efficient marketplace of jobseekers and employers and need full-stack engineers to build fast, scalable, and effective applications that help connect people to their next job. We provide an essential service and have a thriving business as a result.
Our stack is complex and we’re looking for engineers who know how to write evolvable, properly instrumented, and efficient code as part of a growing distributed system. We’re working on mobile-first web applications and need people who can build fast and intuitive experiences. Whether it’s supporting our job seekers, employers, or internal developers, you will have a real impact on and be able to shape the ZipRecruiter product.
- Build data processing and exploration pipelines along with ML infrastructure to power our intelligence
- Deploy a range of cloud-based technologies for critical projects
- Develop a strong understanding of relevant product area, codebase, and/or systems
- Design and implement user-facing applications at scale
- Write, test, instrument, and deploy high quality code with good test coverage, using modern abstractions and frameworks to our Kubernetes environment
- Help drive the innovation and evolution of ZipRecruiter
- Currently enrolled in a full-time, Computer Science degree-seeking program or a related technical field with an expected graduation date between December 2022 and November 2023
- Demonstrated foundation in software engineering through previous internship experience or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to write high-performance, well-designed, well-crafted, readable, and tested code in a team environment
- Ability to build in multiple languages and the ability to pick up new languages quickly
- Solid understanding of both non-relational and relational database systems
- Passion for and experience with creating a user friendly experience
- Analytical and problem-solving skills along with a self-starter mentality
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $130,000-$150,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location, and the range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, role-related knowledge and skills, depth of experience, relevant education or training, and additional role-related considerations.
Depending on the position offered, equity, bonuses, commission, or other forms of compensation may also be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits.
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice