*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
Marketing Managers play a critical role in driving ZipRecruiter’s growth. We run media across a wide variety of channels, and you’ll be the front lines of decision making to scale those channels efficiently. This involves making data driven media optimization decisions, creative tests, and managing vendor and agency relationships. This role reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Exercise independent judgment to manage budgets and strategy across large scale offline direct response media channels like Radio, TV, Print, etc.
- Work with the in-house design and creative teams to iterate on our messaging and value propositions to make sure we’re staying relevant and compelling.
- Manage a high performing team of analytical minded media buying professionals, both as a direct manager and through agency relationships.
- Exercise discretion in communicating campaign results to the larger Marketing department and to stakeholders across the company.
- Work cross-functionally and contribute to strategy for Employer acquisition and retention that includes marketing, product, sales, and more.
- The ideal candidate loves data, has a knack for optimization, and considers user acquisition an art, as much as it is a science.
- Has a blend of creativity and analytical skill with a strong results-oriented, metrics-driven approach to problem solving.
- Able to effectively communicate with partners (internal & external) to efficiently drive campaign performance.
- Able to seek, test, and evaluate new advertising channels/partners.
- Able to innovate new ways to develop and constantly improve UA strategy.
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with MS Excel, Google Docs and the rest of the MS Office Suite.
- Experience working in a highly analytical role.
- 5+ years work experience in a high-performing, data-driven organization.
- Experience executing B2B marketing plans a plus
- STEM academic degree a plus.
- Bonus Points:
- You are a leader with a history of hiring and retaining high-performing teams.
- You have diverse experience across in-house, agency, and publisher organizations
- You take ownership for the work you do and stand behind its quality; your goal is to become THE expert on the regions and marketing channels that you support.
- You can synthesize external and internal data and team feedback to develop coherent roadmaps and test plans for growing our user base.
- Data-driven - an analyst that can turn raw, ugly data extracts into insights.
- Collaborative - you can share learnings and respectfully challenge others on our team to improve our performance and make the rest of the organization more successful.
- Articulate - you can clearly and concisely communicate test learnings and strategy rationale to the team.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- Use data to make decisions - data is the language you use to influence marketing leadership.
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.