*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home remote at this time.*
We have offices in Santa Monica, California and Tel Aviv, Israel and are also open to remote candidates in all US and Israel locations.
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
As a Senior Product Manager for our Systems & Data Product Team, you are a Technical Product Manager responsible for the development, optimization, and launch of new systems and data products aimed at improving customer satisfaction, monetization, the quality of and confidence in our data-driven decision making, and increasing our speed of development. You will be responsible for serving our internal customers (such as other product managers or engineering teams) and external customers (such as employers and other partners) through delivering APIs, data products, and/or internal systems (such as complex email-sending platforms).
- Work with Executive, Product, Engineering, Analytics, Biz Dev and Sales teams to launch and operationalize new data products.
- Process, review, and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data to uncover new product insights.
- Be an internal advocate, educator, and communicator about the products you own.
- Write specs, manage project execution, and define product rollout strategy and communications.
- Communicate product roadmap, learnings, advocate for new features, and write documentation for technical and non-technical audiences through the use of compelling data storytelling.
- 4-8 years Product Management experience
- Experience as a product leader, owning and driving business outcomes
- Proficiency exploring data sets and data analysis (MySQL, Tableau, etc.)
- Efficient at building minimum viable products, measuring, learning, and iterating in a fast-paced environment
- Experience owning products, such as: Big Data, ML/AI products, data systems (Data Management Platforms), AdTech platforms, two-sided marketplace products, API products, OR Analytics background
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.