*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home remote at this time.*
We have offices in Santa Monica, California and Tel Aviv, Israel and are also open to remote candidates in all US and Israel locations.
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
Join a team of product managers directly impacting the business here at ZipRecruiter! As a Sr. Product Manager, Billing & Payments, you will work with a cross functional team and collaborate with members from Product, Engineering, Finance, Accounting and others to improve the ordering and billing systems that underlie our rapidly growing business. This is a highly-visible role overseeing a mission-critical part of the company, responsible for expanding our billing, payment processing and reporting platform.
- Manage customer-facing and internal billing, accounting, reporting and payment solutions
- Define the strategy and roadmap for ordering systems that support the evolution of our monetization models
- Contribute to the company pricing strategy and models (E.g. monthly subscriptions, performance pricing)
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to smoothly launch new paid products
- Gather feedback from internal stakeholders, external partners, and users to inform product strategy
- Partner with the Finance and Accounting teams on the implication of new products on financial reporting
- Work with analytics to quantify, enhance and monitor the new product impacts on time to market, scalability and operational excellence
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar field or experience as a software engineer, designer, analyst, or startup founder
- 5-10 years experience in product management
- Proven success product managing and scaling complex backend systems
- Experience working with a varied range of monetization models (E.g. performance pricing…)
- Experience with billing and payment processing, revenue recognition, proration, and taxes is a plus
- Experience with APIs and integrations with third party systems is a plus
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product ideas
- Ability to wireframe and document the technical specifics of a project
- Ability to communicate your product vision to key stakeholders in presentation format
- Proficient at analyzing data, providing projections, and communicating metrics to executives
- Solid teamwork and facilitation skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Bonus Points:
- Collaborative - You work exceptionally well across sales, engineering, and marketing
- Knows What’s Important - You prioritize based on the business’ needs and make smart tradeoffs
- Strategic - You think like a business owner and identify opportunities to optimize the business
- Analytical - You use data to make product decisions, set priorities, and measure success
- Efficient - You build minimum viable products, measure, learn, and iterate in a fast- paced environment
- Hands On - You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting into the nitty-gritty every day
- Customer Centric - You focus on the customer experience, not simply building new features
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.