Zilliz is a leading vector database company for enterprise-grade AI. Founded by the engineers behind Milvus, the world's most popular open-source vector database, the company builds next-generation database technologies to help organizations create AI applications at ease.
On a mission to democratize AI, Zilliz is committed to simplifying data management for AI applications and making vector databases accessible to every organization.
What you will do:
- Lead all marketing functions including product marketing, demand generation, branding, events, developer community, and partnerships
- Define and deliver our Go-to-Market strategy across product launches, content creation, messaging, campaigns, lead generation, sales enablement, and ideal customer profile
- Partner with engineering, product, and design teams to influence our product roadmap
- Participate in quarterly and annual planning of company OKRs
- Partner with talent acquisition to develop a hiring plan and build a world-class marketing team
What we are looking for:
- 10+ years in marketing with an excellent background in product marketing
- Experience within the data industry and excellent knowledge of the modern data stack
- Experience working with developer-focused products, ideally open-source software
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills at the executive level and board level
We offer generous benefits:
- Competitive compensation (cash + equity)
- Regular bonus and equity refresh opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick leave, and global wellbeing days
- Generous 401(k) and regional retirement plans
- Hybrid and remote work models available
Zilliz is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.