Zilliz is a leading vector database company for enterprise-grade AI. Founded by the engineers behind Milvus, the world's most popular open-source vector database, the company builds next-generation database technologies to help organizations create AI applications at ease.
On a mission to democratize AI, Zilliz is committed to simplifying data management for AI applications and making vector databases accessible to every organization.
- Develop distributed systems using Zilliz’s innovative data science platforms.
- Create request plans, develop new systems, and perform prototype verification and testing.
- Design and write core architecture code. Provide creative solutions to technical issues that arise during the product development process.
- Take ownership of product performance and stability.
- Research emerging technology to optimize the performance of underlying distributed platforms.
- Manage the Milvus open-source community and broaden Zilliz’s reach worldwide.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science, software engineering, or other relevant disciplines.
- Familiarity with Linux. Proficiency in Golang. Solid knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Previous experience designing and developing large-scale, high-performance distributed systems.
- Familiarity with multithreading, network I/O, common design patterns, and large-scale cluster management is preferred.
- Familiarity with source code from systems such as Tidb, ElasticSearch, Rocksdb, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Active code contributions to open-source projects are a plus.
- Experience troubleshooting software, monitoring and controlling docker containers, developing PasS platforms, and automating database administration.
Zilliz is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.