Yuga Labs is a web3 company exploring big ideas in identity, ownership, utility, and interoperability to push the crypto and NFT space forward. As The Defiant recently said, "The story of Yuga Labs is one where the improbable has become reality in the blink of an eye." Since debuting with our flagship collection Bored Ape Yacht Club in April 2021, we’ve created new IP for the ape ecosystem (Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Bored Ape Kennel Club), acquired other top collections (CryptoPunks and Meebits), and pulled off successful events (ApeFest) and partnerships (Rolling Stone). And we made both web3 and gaming history — the biggest NFT mint ever followed by a game demo with record-breaking synchronized player participation — for our newest initiative, Otherside.
See you on the other side
The strategizers exploring all that blockchain technologies make possible and separating the signal from the noise. This team of technical and pragmatic innovators knows how to find lightning in a bottle, and creates the actionable roadmaps that guide us there.
Who We’re Looking For
Part game, part world, part marketplace, and part content creation platform, Otherside is one of the most ambitious gaming and metaverse projects in the world. We’re looking for an equally ambitious Product Manager to steer its roadmap and vision. The ideal candidate is a visionary thinker who feels at home in uncharted territory. You’ll be creating something that’s never been done before conceptually or technically, so there’s no formula to follow. You’ll forge new paths alongside a team you help assemble, working to lead the way for the industry as a whole and shape the future of web3.
- Exhibit sound product judgment to influence our metaverse roadmap and vision
- Drive user and competitive research to identify best practices and player needs
- Generate product roadmaps and secure consensus from stakeholders on scope and deliverable timelines
- Collaboratively frame, define, guide, deliver, understand, and iterate on systems and features critical to the game’s success
- Deconstruct market-leading games to drive teamwide understanding of key systems and features in competing products
- Maintain a player-focused perspective, with a passion for ensuring players get the most out of the games they love
- 6+ years of experience in game product management
- Ability to balance a data-driven mindset with creative problem solving
- Deep interest in the metaverse, gaming, crypto’s ideological underpinnings, and the intersection of tech and creative
- Thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Actively seeking creative ways to get things done
- Proficiency in narrative-building, with the ability to create compelling presentations for a wide range of audiences
The annual salary for this position ranges from $175,000 to $225,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.
What We Offer
- Working with the best-in-class talent creating innovative technologies and bringing the forefront of culture to web3
- Exposure to innovative technologies in cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, and game development
- Collaboration with blue chip projects and AAA studios and partners
- Great internal growth and development
- 100% remote
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks
We believe true innovation in web3 requires diversity in perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. But historically marginalized groups are underrepresented in the space, not just as participants but as leaders and creators. Luckily, we — and every web3 company — have the opportunity to bake necessary process and mindset shifts into our company DNA from the early days.
To help build a web3 that’s diverse and inclusive, we strive to build Yuga’s workplace to be diverse and inclusive. Not just how we do things day to day, but who does them and who decides what needs to be done.
So if you’re excited about one of our roles but your resume doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, please apply anyway. If you’re enthusiastic about web3 but come from an industry you think is unrelated, apply anyway. If you’re a great thinker and doer, apply anyway. The fate of web3 kiiinda depends on it.